Dr Areeba Jabbar
Dr Areeba Jabbar is a certified dermatologist, who practices all aspects of cosmetic, medical, and surgical dermatology. She graduated from Foundation University and Medical College, Rawalpindi Pakistan. She did her postgrduation in dermatology from Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences, Islamabad and practiced Dermatology in PIMS for last 6 years before joining Islamabad Laser Skin Clinic.
March 2016- till date Islamabad Laser Skin Clinic
- Dealing with outdoor patients
- Diagnosing and managing various skin disorders
- Experienced in performing aesthetic procedures
– Laser Hair Removal
– Botox and Filler
– Platelet Rich Plasma therapy & Vampire face lifting
– Thread lifting
Nov 2009 – Jan 2016 PIMS (Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences)
- Completed four year Post graduate training in MD Dermatology, Pakistan Institute of Medical sciences,Islamabad.
- Fourteen months clinical attachment in Department of Dermatology, Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences, Islamabad.
– Thesis topic is “A comparison of intralesional bleomycin with placebo in treatment of viral warts “
– Identify the root cause for patient’s dermatological disease and advice accordingly how to avoid reoccurrence.
– Run special clinics for dermatitis and eczema to help promote awareness of common causes for dermatitis and eczema and how these can be avoided.
– Advise for palliative care for the patients suffering with psoriasis and leprosy.
Sept 2008 – Nov 2009 Shifa International College and Hospital
- Worked as Medical Officer in Department of Surgery at Shifa International Hospital ,Islamabad.
- ACLS from Shifa College of Alumni Association of North America and Life Savers Foundation, Pakistan.
- Worked as Teaching Instructor in Department of Physiology at Shifa Medical College, Islamabad.
– Instruction methods used case studies of patients, presentation and examination.